Friday, September 21, 2012

Pintember: Banana Pancaked Revisited

I made these...



about a week and a half ago, here.

I liked them but they were more of a crepe consistency than a pancake. I wanted a pancake. When I think of crepes...I want them to be filled. And I just can't be bothered to do that for myself.

So I just revisited the recipe for lunch. To 2 eggs, I added in 2 tablespoons of gluten free Bisquick. But this time I only had a half of a banana, mashed. (It was left over from Picky One's lunch that I had made this morning...peanut butter, banana and honey sandwich.)

The pancake wasn't very sweet, and it was a little dry. I bet that the perfect mix would include 1-1/2 tablespoons of flour/Bisquick and a whole banana.



I'll get it right...one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment