Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ideas?

I don't know what to write lately but I have gotten a few ideas about what to sew. We'll see what happens over the next few days. Hopefully, I'll get to my sewing and get my ideas completed...So far I've completed one new purse and I've gotten 2 other bags started. Sometimes the cutting and "designing" is the hardest part, especially when you are using a pair of jeans to make them with. I'll post pictures when they are done.

Oh...and by the way...I did finish the comforter last week. I just haven't put it on Danny's bed yet. Thankfully he hasn't needed it. Once it makes it's way to his bed I will post a picture. I did not manage to finish it in the 7 days I had originally promised, but I did finish it in 9. Not too bad considering he did not need it yet. Thank G-d!

No comments:

Post a Comment