Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chauffeuring...

Today was the day for chauffeuring the kids around...Bring Alex to a scout project, come home feed Danny lunch before gymnastics, bring Danny to gymnastics, can't go home 'cause it will take me as much time to go home and come back before getting Alex from his project...but...hey...I got to go shopping in between...3 separate places...things accomplished, while taking up time. All of this while Pete is at a college football game with his dad. This morning he was feeling guilty, I told him to not worry about it. The times weren't all crammed together...and I got in some shopping...Did I say that already? It wasn't such a bad day...and Pete was feeling bad. And it always helped that the weather ended up beautiful too...A good day...Now I have to go back to pick up Danny from gymnastics...

And then dinner...what's for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment