Thursday, May 5, 2011

Affirmation Project: day 5



My Positive: I'm intelligent. I know a little bit about a lot of different subjects. My son has helped expand the topics on which I can converse (he's a great learner). Years ago, my one friend told me that she was glad I was with her and her family at dinner on the day of her Harvard graduation because I can talk about almost anything to anyone. This particular Harvard Law School graduate actually told me she was a little lost in the conversation that I was having with her Dad. Really? And it was a conversation which I found very enjoyable. Hmm...

Anyway...

My Affirmation: I will continue to learn and expand my understanding of the world we live in.


I love to learn. I personally believe that everyone should learn at least something new every day of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment