Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Affirmation Project: day 4

I once received a fortune cookie with this fortune in it: "You have a natural grace and great consideration for others." I think I know the word grace, but I looked it up in Dictionary.com just to be sure. It gave me a definition that I did not realize..."a pleasing or attractive quality ". I know what consideration is... "something that is or is to be kept in mind in making decision, evaluating facts, etc." Now, I'm set to re-read the fortune.  


OK, I can honestly say that I feel that is me.  Something I never really thought about...but once I did...yup, that's me.  I do believe I have a quality about me that has me try to please others...does that count? Just kidding. 


I honestly think that I have a pleasing quality. That could be why I seem to attract some people that seek to get advice from me. I also always try to be considerate of others. One of my pet peeves is when people are inconsiderate. 


My positive: I always try to take other people's feelings into consideration when I'm doing most everything. 


My Affirmation: I will always be thoughtful of other people's feelings while doing anything that may affect others.


(BTW...I had to fix this post about 3 times...like I said, "I'm a perfectionist.")

No comments:

Post a Comment