Friday, May 13, 2011

Affirmation Project: day 13

I know I keep using this same picture all of the time but I love it. And I figure that if I do not have a picture of my own then I should use Carrie's picture.


My Positive: I have a great part time job. It's at home. In my own time. No need to punch a time clock (I'm paid per piece). And best of all it...just fell into my lap. I did not have to "hit the pavement" to find it.

I have never had to work from home before and I am finding it difficult. I have a boss that is very lenient on me and shouldn't be. She's too easy and nice to me. I'm not great at setting my own deadlines yet but I am determined to make this job work! I know I can do this. It is just something that I need to work on.

My Affirmation: I will do work before I do anything else. I will do at least one lease per day. I will create my own deadlines.

When I first started this job, my husband added up the money that I could possibly make...he would like me to shoot for 4 leases a week.


I want to No...I am determined to do even better than that.

I know I can and I want to do the best I can.

"Nothing is done until it is done right!"

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I got a bunch more...for a little 'welcome home' present in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can hold me to it, and expect it done.

    ReplyDelete