Friday, February 18, 2011

Thing a Day: 18 (My New Book)

I hate to say this, but I haven't been the happiest person the last few years...for a good portion of the time.  Dealing with the pain of the Rheumatoid Arthritis on and off most of the time is very wearing.

I really notices it one day when one of my sons said he hadn't seen me smile in such a long time. I'm sorry. That made me want to smile for but  it made me feel sad...I don't want you growing up remembering that about your mom.

When I saw a free e-book from Barnes and Noble for my Nook, I jumped at the chance to buy it. It's called     7 Ancient Keys to Happiness.  Hey...it can only help, right?

7 Ancient Keys to Happiness: A 90 Day, Lesson-a-Day Guide to Achieving Inner-Bliss

It has one activity a day for 90 days to help you remember all of the good things in your life...and hopefully helping you to not think of the unpleasant things.

Today's activity is to become a "LIFE Connoisseur".

Describe all of the assets of either:
(1) an experience (e.g. eating an apple)
(2) a possession (e.g. your bed); or
(3) a relationship (e.g. your best friend)
But you must make sure to only mention the good things and leave out the bad.

Makes sense.

This is going to be tough...

I think I need to do this on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment