Wednesday, July 22, 2009

They are all gone now...

Well... I'm alone now. Pete has taken Danny for 4 days to scout camp. It will be weird being by myself for almost 3 days. Alex will be home Friday evening from his scout camp. There are a few things that I want to get done without the kids around...steam clean the carpets and bring a giant load of stuff to consignment, some of it is mine and some of it is the kids. The boys get any money that comes in from selling their old toys and books. They share all money, some things started off as Alex's, some as Danny's, and some of it they each bought for themselves...so in the end , they share it all. I also want (have) to get Danny's comforter mostly done. I need to get it off of Alex's floor before he gets home.

All of this means that I need to get off of the computer very soon! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment