Monday, July 20, 2009

Frustration...

I just started making a comforter for my son...yes, a comforter. I bought this blue and green comforter at Target. Danny fell in love with it. We took 2 of the colors directly from the comforter and put them on the walls, bright blue and bright green. I washed the comforter, only to discover that the batting had shifted on the inside. When I went to exchange it the lady at the service desk told me to do myself a favor and return it and go look for something different. She had also had one and it did the same thing. I went looking for something else to use instead, and came up with only girly things, 5 girl and one boy. Great! Now what? Well I sew...I found the exact same colors of blue and green in fleece blankets, so I bought one of each. I'm gonna make him a comforter. I may be sorry...I just started cutting it out today. We'll see...

1 comment: