Friday, October 30, 2009

An actual show?

I was invited (via etsy conversation) to a show at a local college. I was kind of surprised. I have never done a show and I certainly have never been invited to do one. I felt great when I first heard about it, but then I heard it was $105. I said , there is no way I could justify doing this. When I went to the online flyer, I saw that it was $75. Huh? So I emailed the person who had invited me and asked which it was. She came back with..."It's $50 for "emerging etsy artists". Now, that is a price I can deal with!

So do I do it? I'd love to. My fellow etsian and neighbor, from washmycloth, told me she would help me figure out how to do things. This makes it even more tempting. However, my Husband just kind of snickered when I told him. He seems to think this is ridiculous. I don't remember if I told him how much I thought it was $105. I'm going to have to talk to him again about it. I really think that i want to do this, and he makes all of the money and pays all of the bills. I'm just thinking that if I do this, I just might be a little closer to helping me, help pay the bills as well.

The deadline for applying is November 2nd, so I only have afew days left to decide.

I need to figure this out...Anyone want to help me make my decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment