Friday, January 6, 2012

Machines

Well, when I tried to make my mother in law something for Christmas, I discovered that the darn thing would not pull any fabric through at all. So I ended up using a type of fabric super glue. When speaking to my sister in law she said she had a problem like that once and it took forever to fix and that I was better off just getting a new machine since mine was about 50 years old (no exaggeration).

So...

I am the proud owner of one of these now...

Brother Project Runway Computerized PC210PRW Limited Edition Sewing Machine
It's a  Brother Project Runway Computerized PC210PRW Limited Edition Sewing Machine!!!

I haven't worked on a new one since I was a kid. I'm so excited!

But before I can use it I need to clean this mess below up... (sorry for the weird change of font! I have no idea how to fix it).





And also reorganize everything and rearrange the tiny room.

VERY SOON!!!

I want to start sewing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment