Friday, April 29, 2011

Weight gain (con't)

Just  went to my GYN yesterday, just for a regular check up. Haven't been there in about 2 yrs.

First thing I said, "Yes, I know I've gained weight."

She looks at  me then the numbers and goes, "Um yea, looks like it."

I then reply, "I haven't weighed this much since I was full term with D." (I was sick with Crohn's issues and only gained 16 pounds.)

Then she started to search for the real number.

Umm..."No thanks not looking forward to knowing the facts for sure.Thanks."

At the end of the appointment I asked. "Is it bad?Is it too much? [Other than the fact that you may need to buy new clothes soon] ...you're fine. We can all use to loose a few pounds. You'll be OK." (Well...she inferred the bracket part earlier.)

So I'm fine but I may be bulging out of my clothes. I can tell you this much. I haven't tucked a shirt in, in a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment