Monday, March 7, 2011

I Need a Time Manager

About a month ago I started working from home, abstracting leases.

I have never "worked from home" except for being a stay at home mom of 2 little kids. During that time I have had a few retail jobs, obviously, in the store with a schedule and a time clock to punch.

The boys are now in middle school and with my RA not quite under control I can't work a job like that again. But...this abstracting job just "fell in my lap". Thanks C!

I have to figure this out!

I want to do well.

I want to keep up with all of the work that needs to be done.

I want to make my family, friends and most of all...myself proud.

I will make a schedule and stick to it.

I will use these forms for it. (Sorry it's so small, I couldn't figure out how to make it larger.)


Printable Weekly Planner Page


I will "Just do it!"

2 comments: