Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's still a mess



I know...it looks like a bomb hit my sewing room!

I did the craft show on Friday, December 4th. I still haven't put away any of my things. My sewing room/study is still a mess. You would never think that I had the floor all cleaned up a week ago.

The kids have a snow day today...mind you, there are only a couple of inches on the ground and it's not even snowing now. So I'm guessing, that today would be a good day to clean it up...again.

I have all of these great ideas for new projects only I have no room to work on them. I'm still trying to finish Danny's bathrobe that I started before before I committed to go to the show. I guess it's a good thing he hasn't really needed it yet (his old one still kind of fits).

I'm going to get off the computer, eat breakfast and then dive in...this need to get cleaned, I can't live with this...and I'm sure it's driving Pete absolutely nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment