Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's not working...

I'm trying to get some work done...it's not really working.

I did post a new item this morning. I've been on the computer for about an hour but I cannot really think of anthing else that I have accomplished.

I need to post more items.

I need to do some ironing before I can take pictures.

I need to get in the shower, before I walk across the street to borrow the light box from my neighbor, so that I can take the pictures.

I need to be by the phone until my nother in law calls with news of my father in law (she brought him to the emergency room last night).

I can't focus...

I'm going to try to go in the shower, bring the phone into the bathroom with me, and just get out as fast as I can. I don't know if my mother in law will want me to come to the hospital to keep her company. My father in law may need a procedure done, waiting alone sucks.

I just might not get anything done that I want to get done...and I actually had a great plan for today...this has thrown me all off...

I hope he's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment