Friday, November 5, 2010

Month of Gratitiude

A day of gratitude is going to come once a week it seems...

day 2:


Family outings! (Chimney Bluffs State Park, NY- this particular place reminds us that the world around us is constantly changing) We love going on adventures hiking! P.S. The matching shirts weren't noticed until the boys hit the car...sorry, too late to change.
-------------------------------------------------------

day 3:



Goofiness that comes with my boys...it helps me smile.
-------------------------------------------------------

day 4:


Waterfalls...natural or man-made. I can watch them for hours. This one is man-made and at Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls, NY (another adventure).
-----------------------------------------------

day 5:


Knowing  that my friend Angela's son is going to love and enjoy playing with this hand-me-down (that took my youngest son until he was 11 years old to finally be ready to let go) as much as we all did. 










No comments:

Post a Comment