Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bad Evening (revised)

Pete left to go to the gym and all hell seemed to break loose! Why does this usually happen when he leaves the house? It's almost as if the children's personalities change when he walks out of the room.

For some reason, every thing I said led Danny to be "short" with me. Then of course, I got ticked at him. The whole evening went on like that. GAAH!!!

Then a little later, Alex handed me back the sheets I tried to take to sign earlier, but he took back from me. Now he was deciding to tell me that I "needed to fill them out now". I asked him if he "was kidding me"...he couldn't believe it. I then proceeded to tell him that "I would get it done in my own sweet time since he took it from me in the first place". Some nerve that kid's got! I wonder where he got that from? It couldn't have been from me could it? Nah!


Then when Pete gets home...he stays away from me. Now I feel totally alienated! He didn't even come and say "hi" to me when he walked in the door.

All in all it was a wonderful evening! (Can you hear the sarcasm?)

The only saving grace is that when Danny woke up this morning, first thing he said to me was "I'm sorry".

Now, that one put a big smile on my face...all is good with the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment