Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What happened to quality control?


I finally had the chance to set up my sewing table. Guess what? One of the eight wheels has a bad screw in it so I can't even finish putting it up. Bummer!

You see the leg laying on the ground? That's the one minus the wheel. I'm going to see if I can finish it with out the wheel. I will only use the one flip up side of the table (instead of both) until I get the replacement. Hey...at least I finally have my table. Even without any sides, I still have more space than I had before. And I love that it is counter height, not just regular table height. This will help me save my back and maybe will make me more productive.

I'm also planning on using it for other things like wrapping presents for the holidays. I know I'm always putting off the wrapping because it kills my back to wrap on the floor. That is where we have always done it in the past....no more. Now maybe the wrapping will be done shortly after the presents are bought instead of waiting until the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment