Friday, March 6, 2015

Change

I know it has been about 2 years since I have posted on here. I am going to try to get moving and start using my blog again.

I purchased myself a tiny little book a few years ago. I seek it out on some of those days that I need a little boost. It has an affirmation per each calendar day. I am not really into "affirmations" but this was a tiny little 365 page book that I bumped into on the bargain table at the book store. I think you all know that I can't pass up a useful bargain. I really liked today's. Here it is. I might have to share some more that I really like.

"Today I will embrace change. I know that change is the only true constant in life and today I will not resist it. I will let change happen.

Everything in nature changes - the seasons, the water levels, grass, leaves, wind, fruits, and vegetables. Nature is in a constant state of flux and change without this, there would be no growth.

My child and I are part of nature too. We do not need to force change; it happens by itself. Ours is to allow it and in this way we grow.

I will allow change to happen."

All is flux, nothing stays still...Nothing endures but change. - Heraclitus

--Daily Affirmations for Parents, Tian Dayton.

No comments:

Post a Comment