I have been asked by my friend Carrie at Weaver Girl Guz to answer these questions. She was given a Liebster Blog Award. It is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less. The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. And she would like for me to be considered and wants me to answer these questions. So here it goes...
1. What was the last thing you ate? You caught me at a good time...I just had homemade quinoa salad with red peppers, cucumbers, cannellini beans, garbanzo beans, olives, feta cheese and a homemade Italian style dressing with Dijon mustard. And to drink, an iced blueberry green tea made in the fridge.
2. If you could learn to cook one thing, what would it be? Yeast bread. I have tried it a few times and failed miserably!
3. If you were already in your car, and had 1 hour to waste, what store would you visit? My husband laughed (more like, snorted) at that question. It's tough to decide! I love shopping!
4. Where would you most like to travel to? These days...any place we can drive to.
5. What important items are you out of in your house right now? Believe it or not...right now it's not as bad as usual. My hubby just helped me go shopping the other day.
6. Name three songs on your exercise/clean the house playlist? In the unlikely chance that I were to actually be cleaning the hose it would probably be Motown.
7. What is your favorite form of internet procrastination? Definitely Pinterest! I go through the app on my ipod at least once a day to check out list of new pins from people I follow. My friend, Carrie, has invited me to do Pintember with her. I would love for you to join in with us and share your links so I can see what you are up to.
8. What other writing project would you like to tackle beyond (or within) your blog? A novel? Memoir? I'm not a huge writer. Being consistent with my blog and writing most days will be a great accomplishment for me.
9. What is your idea of happiness? Everyone in my house being healthy at the same time. Being able to get together with the whole family for more than an hour and still having everyone smiling.
10. If you could have any job, what would it be? I have always wanted to run my own store. But once I became an adult, I realized that it came with long hours. I would say, having a store that could stay open all the proper hours without me having to always be there.
11. What would you do if you had the house to yourself tonight? I would have to say,watch some romantic comedies and sew. I have all of a sudden become intrigued with revamping my clothes that I don't wear anymore into something that I would. And I like to watch something easy to watch/listen to (something brainless and funny) better than just listening to music while I sew.
I would like my friends to have a chance at the award. I would like for you to answer the same questions:
Jen @Courts Kitchen
Marie @I am the Makeup Junkie