Monday, October 3, 2011

On the right track

It is offically a month into school and I can honestly say that I have made it to the gym, 3 times a week for the last month.


Yay! I guess I really am on the right track!


I was determined to do it and I have. At least I've got one thing headed in the right direction.


And I think it is definitely healping me. I empltied the dishwasher the other day and I didn't hurt like I normally do. I guess I am getting stronger. It's just a pity I'm not getting smaller like I had hoped. 


Darn!

Oh well..I guess I can't have everything, right?


Something similar to this machine, is my favorite.






I love it! I'm not sure why... but I feel great when I'm done with it. I've actually been feeling great when I walk out the door to the gym. 




I'm hoping it will continue to get even better.


Like I said...I'm on the right track!

No comments:

Post a Comment