Monday, May 10, 2010

Appointments, Appointments!

OMG! I don't think I've ever had a week with so many appointments squished in. I will definitely need to get lots done at home today.

Starting on Tuesday...Remicade (3 hours of sitting with an IV in my arm), physical therapy (traction), podiatrist (for son, and he's probably gonna act much younger than he is when the doctor takes out the nitrogen), doctor (for son), neurologist (for me, FINALLY! and I have to go alone, even though I don't want to), golf class (for other son, I hope the field isn't mushy), hair appointment (for me, to get rid of the grey), hair (for son), massage (okay...2 hrs of torture) and finally, well visits for both boys.

But you know what?

 The boys are camping together this weekend and Pete and I get a whole weekend alone. We'll be childless from Friday evening until midday on Sunday. We get to do what ever we want, when we want, without having to wait for the boys to be ready to go.

We are just hoping for great weather too....Is that too much to ask? Probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment